Auto-size the UserForm with Monitor Configuration

Eddie_SP

Hi Community !

I have an UserForm that will fill the whole screen.
I don't want to show the sheet as "background". I have my company logo as
background with many CommandButtons on the UserForm.

The problem is that when I open the file in my laptop, due to the laptop
configuration, it gets smaller.

Question is:

Is there any command to "auto-size" this UserForm in anywhere I open this
file?

Another question:

Can someone give the command for Print View by using a commandbutton? I have
this:

Private Sub CommandButton6_Click()
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview
End Sub

But it bugs excel freezing all panes.

Thank you in advance !!!

Jim Cone

Re: "Is there any command to "auto-size" this UserForm in anywhere I open this file?"
'--
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.Height = Application.Height
Me.Width = Application.Width
End Sub
'--
You also may ? want to set the Application.WindowState to
xlMaximized or xlNormal
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA