Aurora and System Explorers

M.A. Heckman

Two things:

A) Deciding to test the waters with MSAS, I downloaded a
really nasty piece of spyware. MSAS got most of it except
the Aurora component. All it would detect was everytime it
wanted to add itself to my startup registry. It couldn't
find the orignal program (Note: neither could Norton or any
other program I had). I had to go in to my Windows folder
and find the executive that kept replicating the program
(nail.exe) in my windows/system32 folder as a random six
character executive. This file would add itself to my
running programs under the title "TODO: <product name>" and
everytime I would end the process, the program would
replicate in a matter of miliseconds. Tough bugger. You
probably have this spyware if you see popups with the
heading of "Aurora" while you are browsing. This site
helped out a lot in getting rid of the program:
http://www.bullguard.com/forum/12/Aurora-Spyware_13085.html

B) After ridding myself of this spyware, I have now noticed
that on the menu bar to the left when I click on System
Explorers under Advanced Tools is blank. There are no
options there anymore. What gives? I've updated to the
newest version, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. Any
help, similar cases?

M.A. Heckman

Ahh...found my own answer for the second part, and it works!: