Audio Driver : Trouble installing

Everytime I reinstall my audio driver for my Dell Dimension 4550, (SoundMax
Integrated Audio) I get a message when my system finds the hardware, "The
Device cannot start Code 10).
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? I currently do not have
any sound, and when I go into sound properties, it tells me I have no audio
device.

theplectrum

Nlee said:
Everytime I reinstall my audio driver for my Dell Dimension 4550,
(SoundMax
Integrated Audio) I get a message when my system finds the hardware, "The
Device cannot start Code 10).
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? I currently do not
have
any sound, and when I go into sound properties, it tells me I have no
audio
device.

See this :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q276602/

or this lot :

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&q=error+code+10

Cheers,
Jerry

how to instal usb audio interface driver

Nlee said:
Everytime I reinstall my audio driver for my Dell Dimension 4550, (SoundMax
Integrated Audio) I get a message when my system finds the hardware, "The
Device cannot start Code 10).
Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? I currently do not have
any sound, and when I go into sound properties, it tells me I have no audio
device.

Orange

"how to instal usb audio interface driver" <how to instal usb audio
interface (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message

Make sure its turned on in the BIOS

Cheers,
Jerry