attn: Rich Barry RE:2 GB on a 20GB HardDrive ...

Stan

Rich,

Thanks for the tip on this problem. You suggested removing
Speed Disk and see what WinXP would report. (Original
messages below)
Didn't work, however.

I thought, okay, I'll compress the drive and see if I save
any additional space. What I see during the compression
are hundreds of files that I cannot see thru explorer. The
files are randomly numbered, all with the same extension.
Example: 0000001.binaries

I want to uninstall or move everything that's on that hard
drive, but I'm afraid I might take the problem to another
drive.

If you'd prefer I not use email in the future, let me
know. Thanks for your time

Stan