Attempt to control/redirect my Browser

G

When I start Internet Explorer my home page is being directed to www.blazefind.com, even though my home page should be Yahoo. I have run Lavasoft Ad Ware v6 scan and SpyBot S&D both of which pick up this Blazefind in my Internet Explorer/Start Menu file. Using both SpyBot and Ad Ware I have deleted the offending files. However as soon as I log back into Internet Explorer the home page reverts back to www.blazefind.com. I have changed the Internet Options to make www.yahoo.com my home page but when I re start Internet Explorer it reverts back to blazefind. I have no idea how to stop this??

G

Thanks Mike

I went to the attached link which took me to NoAdware v2. I ran the scan and 5 items were identified, I was then told I had to pay a one off fee to get the items removed. Is this what you expected to happen?

Was a bit dubious about paying as I have used SpyBot S&D and Adware 6 to remove these files and theysimply come back.

Apologies for my ignorance if i am doing the wrong thing here.

Thanks
Mike

Ask a Question