Assembly is required to be strongly named

Mr. X.

Hello,

I am creating a *.dll file on C#, and want to put it on "c:\windows\assembly
folder".
I got a message : "Assembly is required to be strongly named".

What should I declare on C#?

Thanks :)

Mr. X.

(from C# VS 2008 - Is there something in the IDE environment?)
Thanks :)

"Mr. X." wrote in message
Hello,

I am creating a *.dll file on C#, and want to put it on "c:\windows\assembly
folder".
I got a message : "Assembly is required to be strongly named".

What should I declare on C#?

Thanks :)

Arne Vajhøj

I am creating a *.dll file on C#, and want to put it on
"c:\windows\assembly folder".
I got a message : "Assembly is required to be strongly named".

What should I declare on C#?

Create a .snk file with:

sn -k MrX.snk

And add this you your code: