Asp.Net 2.0 Crystal report populate with dataset

Sachin

Hi,

I am working on ASP.Net 2.0 Beta 2
I am having problems creating crystal report using dataset

I created a new dataset (DS_ExpCode) and a datatable (DT_ExpCode) under
App_Code folder.
Then i create a new crystal report
A Standard Report Creation Wizard window popus up with available datasource
I selected Project Data -> ADO.Net Dataset, i see the dataset recently
created (DS_ExpCode) selected, when i click on the + sign to select the
datatable a popup window comes up with heading ADO.Net Connection, Please
enter connection information
the options it gives is File Path:, Class Name and Use Dataset from Class
check box

somehow i cannot see the datatable and select it.

Can some one please help me and let me know how do i create my report on
dataset?

thanks

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Sachin,

Welcome to ASPNET newsgroup.
For the .NET Typed DataSet, in whidbey ASP.NET they'll be put in the
App_code dir so as for referecing from other code. Not sure on the Crystal
Report wizard's behavior , have you tried it in vs.net 2003 for .net 1.1?
I suggest you try posting in the Crystal report's support group. Also, for
whidbey issue, you can also post in the new MSDN forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/default.aspx

In addition, if you have any other ASPNET specific problem, please feel
free to post here.
Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support