asm

Andrey Koptyaev

In other word I can't made compression software using c# with .asm like
winzip or winrar ?
If I can't please point me to good book about make windows program
using Managed C++ and Visual Studio 2005.
Thank you!

Andrey Koptyaev

Sorry. I mean:

In other word I can't made compression software using c# with .asm like
winzip or winrar ?

If I can't please point me to good book about make windows program
using Managed C++ and Visual Studio 2005 without .net and inline
assembler.

Thank you!

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Andrey,

You needn't refurese .net, u just need a little bit lower level - MC++ (managed
C++)
Especially to realize necessary asm manipulation in MC++ and use C# in other
cases

I'm not expert in MC++, there are several books http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...l=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=managed+C++

AK> Sorry. I mean:
AK>
AK> In other word I can't made compression software using c# with .asm
AK> like winzip or winrar ?
AK>
AK> If I can't please point me to good book about make windows program
AK> using Managed C++ and Visual Studio 2005 without .net and inline
AK> assembler.
AK>
AK> Thank you!
AK>
AK> Andrey Koptyaev wrote:
AK>---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche