ARROW KEYS MALFUNCTION?

William

XP-2003

Normally pressing the arrow keys moves the cursor from cell to cell. All of
a sudden, pressing the arrow keys moves the view of the document up, down,
right or left in the monitor window (according to which arrow I press). To
move the cursor to different cells, I have to point and click with the mouse
(Tab is functioning normally, and will move the cursor to the right).

What has happened and how can I restore the original function of the arrow
keys?

Jim Cone

It may be more of an operator malfunction. <g>
Press the "Scroll Lock" key once.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"William" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
XP-2003
Normally pressing the arrow keys moves the cursor from cell to cell. All of
a sudden, pressing the arrow keys moves the view of the document up, down,
right or left in the monitor window (according to which arrow I press). To
move the cursor to different cells, I have to point and click with the mouse
(Tab is functioning normally, and will move the cursor to the right).
What has happened and how can I restore the original function of the arrow
keys?

William

"Operator malfunction?" What a tactful expression for "bonehead." HAHA!
Thank you both for your help.

Cristiane

I have de same problem, but the key Scroll lock is disable...

So, I repeat the William's question: What's happened and how can I restore
the original function of the arrow keys?

Thanks,

Cristiane