Are you a Guitar Hero?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Like the title says, are you?
If anyone has Guitar Hero 3, post up a high score! lets see who can rock the most!

(practice scores are ok too, but quickplay gives you the chance to earn some starpower)

Reaction score
Oh this is a game, i thought you meant air guitar i'm good at that.
nod.gif

Even got on the radio playing music once, but for some reason they had to go to another record all of a sudden.:rolleyes:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Heres one to beat

Attachments

• pridenjoy.jpg
    pridenjoy.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 180
Reaction score
I am buying this game, but pondering whether it's worth to get the actual guitar also, it's fun with the controllers, as i have the demo but ...

What if i have the guitar then my friend just has a controller, that blows i think.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
its vastly easier (and funner) with the guitar controller. Using just a gamepad is like using the nintendo nunchuck.... without the wiimote.

it just makes more sense to use it the way its ment to be.

Reaction score
Oh great :D I played this the other night on my friends Playstation 2 with the guitar and its awesome fun :) especially if there are a few of you having a couple of beers its a great "party" game :D I was actually going to get me a PS2 just for this game i didn't realize it was available on the PC but now i don't have to :D Oh and yes id definitely recommend getting the guitar it makes it so much more fun :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
the thing about the PC version, is that i requires a fairly beefy computer. With a 7900GT it became unplayable (due to stuttering) at times and at certain venues.

Ask a Question