Arabic (Multi Language) display in Datagrid CF 2

Reaction score
Hello dear all,

I had an issue to show arabic information in datagrid cell, arabic info is displaying correctly in other controls of CF 2 for Pocket PC.

I am using SqlCeDataAdapter to Fill the Dataset and/or Datatable, and assigning to datasource of Datagrid.

If I click datagrid row, I check value in textboxes it is showing arabic info.

But in the datagrid it is showing '(null)' or Empty cell.

I am customizing the datagrid for images to display in it beside arabic info.

I am also setting localized to true for tht Form and also set the FormatInfo property of cell to represent Arabic Culture Info as follow:

Code:
[size=2]System.Globalization.[/size][size=2][color=#008080]CultureInfo[/color][/size][size=2] SACultureInfo =[/size]

[size=2][color=#0000ff]new[/color][/size][size=2] System.Globalization.[/size][size=2][color=#008080]CultureInfo[/color][/size][size=2](0x0401);[/size]

[size=2][color=#008080]DataGridTableStyle[/color][/size][size=2] dgTableStyle = [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]new[/color][/size][size=2][color=#008080]DataGridTableStyle[/color][/size][size=2]();[/size]

[size=2][color=#008080]GridCustColImg[/color][/size][size=2] imgColStyle = [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]new[/color][/size][size=2][color=#008080]GridCustColImg[/color][/size][size=2]();[/size]

[size=2]imgColStyle.HeaderText = [/size][size=2][color=#800000]""[/color][/size][size=2];[/size]

[size=2]imgColStyle.MappingName = customerTable.Columns[0].ColumnName;[/size]

[size=2]imgColStyle.ImageList = custImg;[/size]

[size=2]dgTableStyle.GridColumnStyles.Add(imgColStyle);[/size]

[size=2][size=2][color=#008080]DataGridTextBoxColumn[/color][/size][size=2] col1 = [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]new[/color][/size][size=2][color=#008080]DataGridTextBoxColumn[/color][/size][size=2]();[/size]

col1.HeaderText = [/size][size=2][color=#800000]"Code"[/color][/size][size=2];[/size]

[size=2]col1.MappingName = customerTable.Columns[1].ColumnName;[/size]

[size=2]col1.Width = 40;[/size]

[size=2]dgTableStyle.GridColumnStyles.Add(col1);[/size]

[size=2][size=2][color=#008080]DataGridTextBoxColumn[/color][/size][size=2] col2 = [/size][size=2][color=#0000ff]new[/color][/size][size=2][color=#008080]DataGridTextBoxColumn[/color][/size][size=2]();[/size]

[/size][size=2]col2.HeaderText = [/size][size=2][color=#800000]"Name"[/color][/size][size=2];[/size]

[size=2]col2.FormatInfo = SACultureInfo;[/size][size=2]col2.MappingName = customerTable.Columns[2].ColumnName;[/size]

[size=2]col2.Width = 175;[/size]

[size=2]dgTableStyle.GridColumnStyles.Add(col2);[/size]

[size=2]dgTableStyle.MappingName = customerTable.TableName;[/size]

[size=2]dgRoute_Planner.TableStyles.Add(dgTableStyle);[/size]

What more I should suppose to do? Or what is right way to display multi language info in datagrid (e.g. Arabic info)?

Please Help!!

Ask a Question