Application window size

Ian King

After opening a database from code in another database, every time I open a
database from a shortcut, it doesn't open full screen.

Is it possible to maximise the APPLICATION window in the autoexec macro of a
database?

Many thanks

Ian King

Ian King

Brilliant.. thanks very much!

Ian King

"Pieter Wijnen"
<it.isi.llegal.to.send.unsollicited.mail.wijnen.nospam.please@online.replace
..with.norway> wrote in message

OR-
If you only want to maximise the Access window you could place the following
code in the Open event of your start up form.

RunCommand acCmdAppMaximize
RunCommand acCmdSizeToFitForm
'You may also want to add code to centre the start up form here