Apple are just getting greedy now.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Apple want a further $707 million from Samsung

(Reuters) - Apple Inc has asked for a court order for a permanent U.S. sales ban on Samsung Electronics products alleged to have violated its patents along with additional damages of $707 million on top of the billion-dollar verdict won by the iPhone maker last month.

Source

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What do you mean - 'Greedy now'?

Apple have been as avaricious as MS from the start, whilst trying to hide behind this 'We are the people, we are different' load of codswallop.

Microsoft? Apple? Just the same, except Apple costs a bit more. But the truth is there's very little choice and both of those 2 are rotten in many ways.

Who said Linux? 'k, 'k, got a spare month or two to learn the ins and outs of console commands?

You pays yer money and.....

Reaction score
It's pathetic. Apple need to get a grip

Did Professors Donald Bitzer and Gene Slottow sue Panasonic for stealing their design for a flat screen tv. Did Panasonic sue Sony for nicking the idea for a flatter screen back in the 80's?

Apple, you are a disgrace asking for a full trading ban. I will never ever buy an Apple product. You are over priced and look down on the public and other companies like we are minions. You snobs. Your products are not he the best. In fact the amount of iphones I have repaired this past 6 months you too you be sued for incompetence and ripping people off for a shoddy product!

I hope that thousands of people read this and follow suit you disgrace for a company

Found it really hard not to swear in that rant!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
As a product I have always tended to favour Apple over MS. But as far as corporate ethics go... well.. I tend to think that they just... go once the big bucks start rolling in & in general they are as bad as each other. But this is just petty... and petty on a ridiculous scale. My opinion... it'll cost them more than it will ever gain them. Samsung may not exactly be "The little guy" but this is definitely coming across as school yard bullying no doubt about it.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
btw, lest I be accused of hypocrisy for my above comments I'd like to point out:

1) Yes, I like iPods, got two of 'em (It helps that I can replace the battery myself)
2) Yes, I like iPhones, they just work well and are easy to use.
3) Yes, I'd use an Apple desktop if a) It was half price or b) Received one as a gift.

Just cos a person likes a product does not mean they have to worship the company that makes it. I won't let Apple's misdemeanours spoil my enjoyment of a product I like.

Right, that's that out the way - carry on :D

Ask a Question