AOL Webmail-status bar says: "Done, but with errors in the page"

G

Hey I am having a heck of a time finding the solution to this problem. When I go to the final page to look at my AOL mail through the webmail source (because I refuse to load AOL software on my computer), in the status bar in lower left it says "Done, but with errors in the page"... I have done two fixes from the MS Knowledge base the one driver run succeeded one and then another hotfix... Hasn't resolved problem

Windows 2000 Professional and IE 6 sp1

Thanks.

G

Hi there..

I have just posted a similar problem to yours... except mine is with the Hotmail web page. The interesting thing is... I also use IE 6 SP1 on a Windows 2000 machine. Unfortunately... i don't know the solution... yet, but I was wondering what version of the Java Runtime Environment you are using.... I am using JRE 1.42 and I think there is a compatibility issue between it and the version of IE we're using..

Please post back with the JRE version you're using... it may help establish the cause of our problems... Thanks...

G

Hi Again..

Just to let you know... I seem to have solved the "Done, but with errors on the page" problem by reverting back to an older version of the JRE. Previously I was using JRE 1.42, but now I have set up IE 6 to use JRE 1.4 and this has sorted everything out. I don't know whether this will help with you AOL Webmail error, but its worth a try

Hope this helps.
Andrew.

Ask a Question