Anyone in the Seattle area I could pay to help me for 15 to 30 minutes of Access assistance?

PaulAlex

Hello, I'm relatively new to Access and making relational databases
with all of the many relationships and so forth. To make a long story
short, for the past 2 days, I've been struggling with making
relationships work between several tables.

I've Googled quite a lot but couldn't find anything that fit my
situation. Someone in one of the other newsgroups helped me out for a
bit, and then I thought I got it. But as it turned out, I didn't. And
I don't want to keep bugging everyone in the newsgroups.

I figured if I could buy someone's services for 15 to 30 minutes and
show me what exactly to do, then by watching and learning, this would
help me for future knowledge and so forth.

My main obstacle is getting hung up on Update queries and Joins.

I'm sure that once I explain the problem that the person will exclaim,
"Oh! That's easy! Here's what you do."

I'm in the Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond area.

PC Datasheet

Paul,

I am in business to provide customers a resource for help with Access, Excel and
Word applications. Although not in the Seattle area, I can help you via email or
teleconference if you prefer. Email me at the address below if you would like my
help.

Emma

Sorry, o can't help but i want to ask you for a favour. Could you write me
Newsgroups servers' addresses, ex. news.microsoft.com, etc.
I would be thankful cause i rally need them.
Thanks