Anybody good at dealing with pictures in word?

asd

Reaction score
Hi - this problem is a little difficult to explain clearly (but I suspect that there is an easy solution)

Basically Im trying to create a macro which aligns pictures to the same horizontal point on the right-hand side of the page. So basically when I insert a picture I want a macro which aligns it to a point a few cm in from the right hand side of the page.

I know that you can set the horizontal picture position through 'advanced layout'. However, when you set the absolute position this aligns pictures based on their left hand border (so if you have 2 pictures of different widths they will not be aligned on to the same point on the right just on their left)

Other than that you can use 'horizontal alignment' but this can only be set to 'Right relative to column/page/margin/character' and I don't want any of those points [I need one a few cm in]. What I really need is some setting which allows me to set the 'absolute position Xcm to the left of page/margin.

I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas how to do this? I know this is quite difficult to understand but I couldn't find a way to explain it clearer (Sorry)

Ask a Question