    Flamike
    Flamikey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=461
    View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26430

    Flamikey, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Flamikey

    Myrna Larson Guest

    The Character Map utility that's part of Windows will show you which
    characters are available. There are numbers 1-10 in Windings2, but I'm not
    sure this will help you: the ASCII code for the 1 in a circle is 106, which
    has absolutely nothing to do with the binary representation of the number 1.

    If you require this format, I think you'll have to do it manually.

    Myrna Larson, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Flamikey

    mzehr Guest

    Hi,
    AFAIK, Wingdings1 and Wingdings2 have that feature, but
    only numbers 0-10, and they don't correlate with your
    numbers 0-10.
    In other words you would need to put in Alt - 0 plus the
    character code for the related symbol. For example you
    would need to format the cell for wingdings and alt 0145
    will give you a 6 with a dark circle around it.

    Hope this helps

    --------------
    >Flamikey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?

    action=getinfo&userid=4612

    mzehr, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Flamikey

    Guest Guest

    hi,
    windkings2 lower case for letters j to s will get you 1 to
    10 with a circle. but you would have to do that manually.
    for other characters....
    =CHAR(Row())
    in a blank workbook, copy that and paste it down to row
    255.

    Guest, Sep 28, 2004