Antispyware Update

I too have a problem with manual update on the
Antispyware Beta 1. I have loaded the Antispyware on
two XP Home machines running a simple network using
Internet Connection Sharing with a Linksys hub. The ICS
host machine produces the error message -- "Updates have
failed. AutoUpdater could not detect an Internet
Connection." The ICS client machine manaul update
works fine. (Both machine still connect to the internet
with all other programs.)

I've tried:

- Disabling Norton firewall

- Disabling Norton antivirus

- Removing and reinstalling Antispyware (the remove
apparently left behind some registry entries as my
settings were still there after reinstall.

I haven't found any other program problems on either
machine.