An OLE registration error occurred.

Getting an "An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." did the fix(did sr-1 update), still not working, what now?

Ryan M. Keith [MSFT]

Try running a detect and repair of Office. Also, you said you installed
SR-1a. Don't stop there. Go ahead and go all the way to SP-3 and see if
that helps after running a reinstall or detect and repair.

BTW: SP-3 is the only supported version of Office 2000. I would never
recommend runnign less than that version.

Best Regards,

Ryan M. Keith, BSCSE, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support
Client Server Infrastructure