America's Army Problem :(

Reaction score
Ok just finished the really long America's Army download! and to my dissapointment it doesnt work !! :(

When u go to start up i get an error basically telling me that it is not a valid win32 application ...

please help me with this as i have no idea waht this means lol :)

thanks G~MAN

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Take your pick ...

1. There was a problem with the downloaded file and it may be corrupted...Download it again,
2. You are attempting to install a 64 bit patch on a 32 bit computer...download the 32 bit version of the patch for a 32 bit computer.

;)

Reaction score
Noooo !!

that is one BIG download! ... so basically i cant use it, is there any way of fixing it or do i just have to download it alll again ( another 4 - 5 hours ) !! :(

damn that is annoying if that is the case ! :( ...

Sorry reef :p i shall have to own u another time :p

does anybody else play this game? i dont see why u wouldnt want to ... its free!! lol

thanks mucks for your help and im hoping there is a sollution ! :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Well there is a 3rd possobility ... it's a virus and Windows wont let you open it. ;)

:D

Reaction score
oooh don't mucks !! lol

well im going to try and download it again tomorow while i am at school :p so i wont be waiting around :)

well thanks anyways lol :) bit of a bummer ... but i'll live :)

Reaction score
yeah ive played but dont get ne good frames rates at the mo due lack of ram and only a fx5700le

Ask a Question