Altering the "WindowsXP" remember password option

G

I have in the past used the "WindowsXP" Remember Password Option on various sites. Unfortunately I have had some of my accounts hacked. I now want to turn off the remember password option at those sites where I have used it. I am quite happy to remove the file where the remembered files are held in it's entirety but I can't find any reference anywhere as to how I can turn the option off, or remove the file
Can anyone help me with this?

G

Go to Internet Explorer
Click on Tools | option
Click on the Content ta
click on autocomplete butto
clear the check box for usernames and password
clear the autocomplete history for both forms and passwords
This will erase all user names and passwords stored

Now when u r prompted for the details to login do nto save the detials. Enter the details everytime you are asked for the same

Regard
M. Rajes
www.winxpsolution.co

----- Phil Symonds wrote: ----

I have in the past used the "WindowsXP" Remember Password Option on various sites. Unfortunately I have had some of my accounts hacked. I now want to turn off the remember password option at those sites where I have used it. I am quite happy to remove the file where the remembered files are held in it's entirety but I can't find any reference anywhere as to how I can turn the option off, or remove the file
Can anyone help me with this?

Ask a Question