alt.comp.virus Historical Hall of Fame, et al

Laura Fredericks

To the acv and acav newbies...

The e-mail, below was sent anonymously to Rod Fewster a few
years ago. It has been reprinted several times in acv. I'm
reposting it for our newer "regulars".

To this day, no one has owned up to authorship of this
brilliant, satirical piece. We've had our suspicions, but none
could be confirmed.

Some names suggested were 4Q, myself (impossible, since I
wasn't around acv at the beginning), andi Lee, Bill Blevins and
Mr. Fewster, himself.

Note: If you don't know who Rod Fewster is, you are hereby
ordered to UNSUBSCRIBE from this ng ASAP!!! Rod is legend. Rod
is God. (Not to be confused with Rob 'god' Rosenberger. He's
"god" little-g.)

When you're done reading it, check out this other excellent
satire, written by another acv old-timer, Andrew Lee. (Not
"old" like Art Kopp-old <snicker>, but "old" like in around acv
from its inception.)

ACV FAMILY TREE - PART 1
©* Andrew "gladius" Lee
http://pingu.4t.com/family_tree_1.txt

ACV FAMILY THREE - PART 2
©* Andrew "gladius" Lee
http://pingu.4t.com/family_tree_2.txt

*"©" added to give Mr. Shagnasty his thrills. <snicker>

Enjoy!