Airport Security - A Perfect Solution

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Best Idea Ever -

SIMPLE AND SO INEXPENSIVE

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports. Have a booth that you can step into that will not x-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case Closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now; you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

PERFECT !!! :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Lovely idea, but...

Amnesty International and any one of a dozen self-titled human rights organisations would raise protests.

And, just how can a machine make unknown explosive devices explode?

Ok, I'm being pedantic, but, well... ;)

If such a device could be made, it sure would eliminate a major terrorist threat.

Wouldn't have stopped 9/11 though would it?

But I guess they got that covered now with better cabin security.

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
It would certainly brighten up the wait at the airport!

... and as you say, kills two birds with one stone (if you pardon the rather poor pun).

Ask a Question