ADO & Binding

Victor Rodriguez

Is there a way to have a windows form binded to a dataset having
textboxes,combos and grids all binded to a different datatable and do search
on a dataset, clear dataset and reload or add records from a similar dataset
and keep the binding?

Victor

Kevin Sun [MS]

Hi Victor,

It is possible to change/update the data source of the grid and combo
data-binding controls. You need to change this programmatically, and it
depends on your application.

Sincerely,

Kevin
Microsoft Support