Adjust Datagrid Row Height

Elijsh

I'm new to datagrid and VB.Net.
Is there any way to adjust the height of datagrid textbox
row according to the height of text programmatically ?

I mean I have multiple data with varied length, some have
one rows, some have three rows and maybe seven.
How can I set the height programmaticalky?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Jeremy Cowles

This question is off topic here, please try one of these :

or

Sarika [MSFT]

Hi,
You may want to look at the help topic at
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNQTR.2003APR.1033/cpref/html/frlrfsystemwindowsforms
controlclassheighttopic.htm
Hope that helps.
Thanks,
Sarika