Address Records

Bob Runkel

How do I go about adding an address to Outlook? I've tried under Tools to
go into the Address book, create a new member, then hit Save and Close, but
the address is never there! What's wrong?

--

Thank You,
Robert Runkel

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

You should be able to enter it in the Contacts folder and it will then
show up in the Address Book as well. What version of Outlook are you
using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure,
look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should
say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002,
and 2003 don't have separate modes.)

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***