address labels

Bob

Was looking for free software that will print return address labels for
envelopes. Searching only turns up shareware. If anyone can link me up with
good program will be appreciated. Thanks.

Ron May

Was looking for free software that will print return address labels for
envelopes. Searching only turns up shareware. If anyone can link me up with
good program will be appreciated. Thanks.

If you already have it on your system, Open Office will print many
different types of labels. If you don't have (or need) OO, then it's
not a practical solution given the download size.

Susan Bugher

Bob said:
Was looking for free software that will print return address labels for
envelopes. Searching only turns up shareware. If anyone can link me up with
good program will be appreciated. Thanks.

There's not much out there. . . this one's an oldie:

Program: Splinter Creek Envelope Wizard
Author: (Robert W. Keefe)
Install: (n.i.) (n.r.)
Ware: (Freeware)