Add/Remove - Time/Date

When I open my Add/Remove in control panel, It only shows two programs. But all my programs do work and they do show up under Program files on my C: The control panel will not let me update my Time/date either. IT tells me an error occured while working with Control panel file.

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that the add/remove programs displays only two programs. The
date/time applet in control panel displays error.

Please find the related article for add/remove issue:

Add/Remove Programs Tool Displays Installed Programs Incorrectly
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];266668

I found the following article for date/time issue. But the article is not
applicable to Windows 2000. Please check if the error message is similar in
your case.

"C:\Windows\System\Timedate.cpl" Error Message When Starting Date/Time Tool
in Control Panel
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];250912

Please let us know the exact error message. Hope the other issue is
resolved.

Thank you,

Rashmi