Add Email Function to Command Button

Reaction score
Ok so to complement my action item database, I have created a form with which to add new action items. After the 'tasker' has inputed the important information (task, due date, 'tasker', 'taskee') I want the command button to (in addition to adding the task to the master list) send an email to the 'taskee' informing them of their new tasker and associated details.

I've played around with the various macro and module tools and I have found a useful piece of code with with to send my email; however, I cannot seem to get them to work together. So far I've created a module and I'm attempting to call the module from the macro that the button is already utilizing. How do I get the button to send an email like I want it to??? Please let me know if you need any other information about the code/macro/etc I've tried to use so far...thank you in advance for your help!!!

Ask a Question