ActiveX Grid Control for Access 2007?

G

Is there a 3rd party activex grid control that works with access 2007 that
would function like a subform?

Reaction score
I have been using iGrid by 10Tec for the last 8 weeks and I'm completely obsessed with it now. I'm using it in Access 2010 and I've been replacing almost every UI element in my application with an iGrid. The obvious places to use it are to display and edit table data but I've also been replacing entire data entry forms with 2 column Label/Value iGrids since every aspect of each cell can be controlled, I can have drop downs, checkboxes, and text boxes all in the same column, all working completely independently or dependent upon each other as needed.

I'm also just scratching the surface on this iGrid, waiting for a good time to leverage the icon/picture functionality and the tree hierarchy functionality.

The support is also quite good. The tool is supported via the forum and every question I have asked has been answered within 24-48 hours.

For the cost, this is a great tool, it has more than met my needs.

Imran

Ask a Question