ActiveX Combobox display very large in Excel 2007

Anthony

I have a client who is opening an XLSM file in Excel 2007 that has
several ActiveX Comboboxes added on one of the worksheets. For some of
these Comboboxes, when he clicks on them to select another option in
the list, they display very large/magnified. See example here:
http://screencast.com/t/ZGI5NDdiO

This is how it should be correctly displayed: http://screencast.com/t/MzNhYzdkZW

When he sends me the file, i also have the same issue, but if i delete
these comboboxes, and then add them back in, they appear fine.
However, when i send the updated file to the client and he opens them
up, the issue occurs again? So it seems that something on the clients
end is causing this.

I have several ActiveX Comboboxes on the sheet, and some work fine and
some have this issue.

This has only happened for one client. No other client has reported
this issue (we have 1,000's of users)

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this weird display
issue?

Jim Cone

Couple of things to check...
Excel 2007 should be at service pack 2.