ActiveSync can't sync multiple Address Books using Business Contact Manager

BigDog

I just installed Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager.

I just found out that within Outlook there are two seperate Address
Books for contact information one called Contacts and now one called
Business Contacts.

ActiveSync only syncs with the address book called Contacts.

I need to sync with both Address Books. There dosen't seem to be away
to tell AS to sync with different Address Books.

My sync device is a Samsung i600 smartphone runing Windows Mobil 2003.

Will this be fixed in the next release of ActiveSync?
Could a rep from Microsoft please reply?

BigDog

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Dec 23, 7:35 am show options

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.bcm
From: "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <[email protected]> - Find
messages by this author
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:35:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Newbie BCM questions...
original | Report Abuse

Microsoft is well aware of the need and apparently plans to add it. See

http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza/archive/2004/11/17/3412.aspx