ACPI critical Error After fresh install

Wizard

"IRQARB: ACPI BIOS does not contain an IRQ for the device in PCI slot
13, function 0. Please contact your system vendor for technical
assistance."
"Details ID: 6
Source: ACPI
We're sorry ........"

I get 6 of these every time I boot up.

This is a dual boot system with XP running flawlessly on a different
drive.

This is a newly built system with Abit KN9 SLI MoBo; AMD 64 X2 %200+
CPU.

Whats up with this? Anyone know .....?

Your motherboard supports SATA drives, but you don't have any installed, or
You have multiple PCI-E slots and your PCI-E card is not in the first slot.

If it is not either of these, then you may have a problem. Otherwise, MS
Knowledge Base states you can simply ignore these.

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello,
Here is the pointer to the article:
930062 Error message is logged in the System log every time that you start
Windows Vista: "ACPI BIOS does not contain an IRQ for the device in PCI
slot <number>"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;930062

Check the conditions in the article as to whether you can ignore or not.

Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]