Access to another person email without entering a password

Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to access someone's else email acct without having to enter the password?

Can checking an IP add track back whether the person have accessed the email acct without his knowledge?

Appreciate a reply soon pls..many txs!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Dearest Agent Keen, your request is bang out of order.

Even if I knew a way to hack an email account I wouldn't tell you as it's just not a very nice thing to do.

You clearly have lower ethics than a rattlesnakes' belly.

Here at PC Review when it comes to matters like this we're kinda squeaky clean, so I suggest you look elsewhere and I sincerely hope you don't find what you're looking for.

Have a nice day :)

Reaction score
You got it all wrong. I'm not asking how but fyi I have access to my boss email without having to enter any password. How is that possible when he changes the password every 90 days. Is there a previous setting that still enables me to access it?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just tell your boss about the situation if you're that concerned, then perhaps he or she can make adequate security arrangements.

As for me getting it all wrong, I responded to the wording of your post, which is all the information I had.

Ask a Question