Access denied problem for 5 mins after compiling

G

About 40 percent of the time I do a compile on my asp.net application I get Access Denied errors when trying to load the application in a web browser. The error is coming from the .Net framework and almost always affects the Interop.Scripting assembly (but not always). The error I get is as follows

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Interop.Scripting'

Source Error:

Line 196: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/
Line 197: <add assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/
Line 198: <add assembly="*"/
Line 199: </assemblies
Line 200: </compilation

Source File: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config Line: 198

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Interop.Scripting' could not be loaded

=== Pre-bind state information ==
LOG: DisplayName = Interop.Scriptin
(Partial
LOG: Appbase = file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/FDS_Reports/Report_Manage
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bi
Calling assembly : (Unknown)
==

A

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

this has been pounding into the dust already. turn off your indexing service
running on your machine.

Ask a Question