Access as Separate Download

linda

Hello:

I have Office 2007 Standard. I would like to add Access - is it
available anywhere for separate download/purchase, or do I have to buy
the whole Pro 2007 version?

Thanks.

PvdG42

wrote in message
Hello:

I have Office 2007 Standard. I would like to add Access - is it
available anywhere for separate download/purchase, or do I have to buy
the whole Pro 2007 version?

Thanks.

It's available separately, either via download (if you have a MSDN
subscription) or at retail. Google is your friend. A quick search will
reveal numerous potential sources.

linda

wrote in message

It's available separately, either via download (if you have a MSDN
subscription) or at retail. Google is your friend. A quick search will
reveal numerous potential sources.

Google has been my friend, thanks. But Microsoft's site takes you on a
merry-go-round of *not* downloading just one component. Amazon has
Access available for purchase for $200 - when I paid $80 for the
entire Standard Office 2007 suite. No thanks. I'll keep searching
though. Thanks for the help.