Access 2003 "find" request results in "invalid arguement" respons.

When I try to search for a specific record with the "find" option, I get a
response: Invalid Arguement" - repeated twice, then the record is found. I
did have to re-input the record data as the original record now lists "error"
in all fields and won't let me delete it. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Allen Browne

You have a corruption in your database.

The corrupted record cannot be retrieved, but it is possible to get Access
to build a copy of the table without the corrupted record.

Details in the 3rd symptom in this article:
Recovering from Corruption
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

"Patricia of Diana's Grove" <Patricia of Diana's
news:[email protected]...