Acccessing files in company

G

Hello, My client asked me if I would be able to set up a connection to files stored on the company drive. There would be a link that would request a username and password and they would be taken to the image of there proof. The files I believe are scanned images of proofs of purchase no database. When they login they would be shown their scanned image of proof. What exactly would something like this entail and how much of it would be on my end. Or what would their networking tech have to have set up for this to happen if the files are not stored on the web site or do they have to be stored on the website/server. Thanks for the help. John

S

Stefan B Rusynko

You would need a database solution (to match user to their proof file) and the proof files would have to be on a server accessible
to the web

--

| Hello, My client asked me if I would be able to set up a connection to files stored on the company drive. There would be a link
that would request a username and password and they would be taken to the image of there proof. The files I believe are scanned
images of proofs of purchase no database. When they login they would be shown their scanned image of proof. What exactly would
something like this entail and how much of it would be on my end. Or what would their networking tech have to have set up for this
to happen if the files are not stored on the web site or do they have to be stored on the website/server. Thanks for the help. John

Ask a Question