...about time?

Reaction score
Good day fellow Forum members!

It's quite overdue now, so here's a little insight into who the Kevster actually is..

I'm a 31 year old Piscean of the red-headed variety!
I work as a Team Leader for a Support Team; as part of the largest ECM Vendor.

I live near Reading in Berkshire with my girlfriend, Natalie.

My interests are varied, from martial arts (although I haven't been practising lately :( [Aikido & Kenjutsu])to motorbikes (hope to get back on 2 wheels soon! - I rode for 9 years, then passed my car test and stayed with cars).

I try to maintain a fit & healthy life-style, but I'm trying to settle into a new routine.... (Used to commute to & from London daily by train)... now driving to & from Buckinghamshire - which gives me alot more flexibility.

I like most music, after evolving through Hip Hop, Heavy Metal and Dance music... ;)

I enjoy most food, and don't understand why the food that tastes best is the least healthy! :-o [KFC!]..... I also have a soft spot for Chinese food!

I prefer dogs to cats and would have one if I spent more hours at home (and if my landlady allowed it!) My gf desires a ginger cat with white paws... Just thought I'd throw that in too!

I've lived in Germany, Canada, and Hong Kong; with my family being in the forces. I can speak a little French, even less German...but languages interest me in general and I am trying to get a Spanish colleague to teach me her foreign tongue *chuckle*.

Feel free to ask me anything I haven't covered, as it's never easy to summarise who you are! :)

Best Regards
Kev

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice bio there :D

I know loads of people that have lived in Germany/Hong Kong because of the forces - I think a few forum members are in the same boat too :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Jeeze - Kevs a ginga!!:eek:

:D
... and so am I
happywave.gif
... well, until it all went white-n-grey. :p

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
AbsoluteKevster said:
My gf desires a ginger cat with white paws... Just thought I'd throw that in too!

Best Regards
Kev

She could have John's one if she wants... I'm sure he wouldn't miss her :rolleyes:

She's the psychotic kind that will be all purry when you stroke her... right up until the moment when she sinks every sharp part of her anatomy into you :eek:
Oh... & if she's sitting in your lap... don't move... especially if you wish to retain the ability to reproduce :nod:

Reaction score
:lol: Perfect! I was trying to convince her that it's not all fluffy furry fun just the other day!

(Plus I prefer dogs! hehehe)

Ask a Question