About that free copy of Abby FineReader 4.0

Craig

From: Craig - view profile
Date: Sun, May 7 2006 10:48 am
Email: Craig <[email protected]>
Groups: alt.comp.freeware

Yea;

My install turns in at ~42MB. Not bad considering the feature-set. Now
if I can only get it to work w/my Lan'd scanner.

<wipes tear>

-Craig

Fwiw;

Abbyy Finereader 4.0 works over lan-connected twain scanners. And does
better than Scansoft's Paperport 8.0...On top of that, there are a much
wider selection of "save as" formats (doc, xls, rtf, html, etc).

Nice proggy indeed!

-Craig

Anonymous

Abbyy Finereader 4.0 works over lan-connected twain scanners. And does
better than Scansoft's Paperport 8.0...On top of that, there are a much wider
selection of "save as" formats (doc, xls, rtf, html, etc).

Nice proggy indeed!

-Craig

This program is awesome. I'm going to recommend it to my employer---to
BUY the retail version of it.