A920 Dell : All-in-one centre vs VISTA

Laurent S

Hello

It was all right with XP but now that I have VISTA there is a big problem...

Thank you for your help but I could not find in your list any driver for the
"all-in-one centre".
I have tryed all the drivers of the list, none of them take in charge the
whole possibilities of my A920 :

*** impossible to use the all-in-one centre with VISTA ! ***

I cannot use my A920 as a xerox or as a scan, such a pity, I can only use
it as a printer !

Laurent

Laurent S

OK, thank you, BUT,

it does not correct everything !!

I cannot use the scan and the xerox.

impossible to use it from the A920 buttons
and the "all in one centre" is not on the computer, there is only the
possibility to print. that's all folks !

any help please ??

Cheers, Roman

Laurent S

Hello

Am I the only one to have this kind of trouble with me Dell A920 ?

regards,

Laurent