John Hollingsworth

*From:* "John Smith" <[email protected]>
*Date:* Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:48:02 -0800

I have a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz soundcard in an older PC that I am
going to
upgrade from and pull apart.

In my new system, how good is the onboard 8 channel audio compared
to a
decent PCI soundcard?
I built a PC with the A8V Deluxe and I found the onboard sound awful. So
I bought an Audigy 2 ZS, which very significantly better!

John

Please remove "NOSPAM" if sending email.