a "it-worked" post wont hurt

Hey mates, what kind of ethics run this newsgroup!!!!!
What do you think is the motivation of anyone answering posts
please reply if suggestions did or did not work!!!! and please provide your email!
(you don't have anything to hide do you? if you have anything to say, you should stand for it!

excuse my patronizing, but its all about helping each other, remember

Best wishes to all of you
aagis ( yet another troubled sysadmin)

david epsom dot com dot au

I appreciate the replies, but an email address is unnecessary.

Posting a response is YOUR contribution to this group after
some one has given you a suggestion.

You should NEVER provide a valid email address here: this area
is scanned by spammers.

If you are a regular poster, you should consider using a false
identity: there are all kinds of crazy people who read these news
groups.

You MAY provide an anti-spam email address, but I don't want
it: I don't send messages to private email addresses anyway.

(david)

"aagis" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

TC

Boy. This takes me back a few years, to when I was roundly condemmed (by
others) for not providing personal details such as name or email address in
my posts to cdma!

Just a passing comment. Not wishing to re-light old fires!

Cheers,
TC

(snip)