    words. Do you know how to create one (for the whole
    alphabet) or where I can download one for free?
    Thank you.

    Michele, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Michele wrote:
    > Is there a way to create a hollow font?
    > When doc is printed children can then color in the
    > words. Do you know how to create one (for the whole
    > alphabet) or where I can download one for free?
    > Thank you.

    Use WordArt

    Mike Williams [MVP], Oct 23, 2003

  3. Michele

    Jezebel Guest

    WordArt is probably the best answer. Alternatively do a Google for fonts
    with 'outline' in their name -- there are plenty around. Or use a program
    like Corel that can draw the glyph paths without filling them.

    Jezebel, Oct 23, 2003
  4. As others have suggested, WordArt is probably the best bet, but you can also
    use the Outline font property for ordinary text. Make it big, make it bold,
    and make it a fairly simple font (such as Arial). For example 48-pt Arial
    Bold is large enough to color in.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Michele

    Guest Guest

    I suggest using WordArt. The first WordArt choice in the gallery is a hollow type.

    Guest, Nov 23, 2003