A general Freeware question.

JeffinMS

Hello again. Have a quick question, its pretty general. Just looking for a
great piece of freeware. (I have tons of great freeware I loaded on all of
your recomendations..thanks), anyway heres the question. If you were to
recomend a piece of freeware that you dont really need but if you had it
couldnt live without it and MIGHT be considered THE piece of software to
have, what would it be?

TIA
Jeff

LPV

JeffinMS inquired:
If you were to recomend a piece of freeware that you dont really need but
if you had it couldnt live without it and MIGHT be considered THE piece of
software to have, what would it be?

Telepathy v1.0

Loren

Al Klein

Hello again. Have a quick question, its pretty general. Just looking for a
great piece of freeware. (I have tons of great freeware I loaded on all of
your recomendations..thanks), anyway heres the question. If you were to
recomend a piece of freeware that you dont really need but if you had it
couldnt live without it and MIGHT be considered THE piece of software to
have, what would it be?

One that determines what single piece of freeware you can't be
without.

Bob Adkins

Hello again. Have a quick question, its pretty general. Just looking for a
great piece of freeware. (I have tons of great freeware I loaded on all of
your recomendations..thanks), anyway heres the question. If you were to
recomend a piece of freeware that you dont really need but if you had it
couldnt live without it and MIGHT be considered THE piece of software to
have, what would it be?

Not sure I understand the question, but I would be lost without these:

Rocket Dock
FastStone Image Viewer
Maxthon
Free Download Manager
Spybot S&D
VectorNotes
BDV Notepad

And about a dozen more.

Susan Bugher

Bob said:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:12:50 GMT, "JeffinMS"
Not sure I understand the question,

<snip> <grin> agree. How about: Programs I didn't know I needed it UNTIL
I tried them.

The top of *that* list for me is Treepad. I didn't realize how useful it
was until I started using it. Then it was a case of "Where have you been
all my life?" ;)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

JeffinMS

How about: Programs I didn't know I needed it UNTIL
I tried them.

Yea, that might of been a better way to put it. Fact is I am off work for
some time and looking for new software to play around with.

Al Smith

Hello again. Have a quick question, its pretty general. Just looking for a great piece of freeware. (I have tons of great freeware I loaded on all of your recomendations..thanks), anyway heres the question. If you were to recomend a piece of freeware that you dont really need but if you had it couldnt live without it and MIGHT be considered THE piece of software to have, what would it be?
<snip> <grin> agree. How about: Programs I didn't know I needed it UNTIL I tried them.

The top of *that* list for me is Treepad. I didn't realize how useful it was until I started using it. Then it was a case of "Where have you been all my life?" ;)

Susan

My favorite freeware is Power Desk 5. I use it every day many
times. I've tried other file managers but they just don't measure up.

cphillips581

My favorite freeware is Power Desk 5. I use it every day many
times. I've tried other file managers but they just don't measure up.

Could you please post a URL to download Power Desk 5?

Bob Phillips

http://www.softpedia.com/get/File-managers/PowerDesk-Pro.shtml

for a great piece of freeware. (I have tons of great freeware I loaded on
all of your recomendations..thanks), anyway heres the question. If you were
to recomend a piece of freeware that you dont really need but if you had it
couldnt live without it and MIGHT be considered THE piece of software to
have, what would it be?it was until I started using it. Then it was a case of "Where have you been
all my life?" ;)