Bargain 75% off at Argos!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hello all, just thought I'd brag and tell you that I just bought a Casio Electric Piano (rrp £299.99) for £75 from Argos! Bargain! It's old stock, but still really good. :D

There's a list of the catalogue numbers in www.thedvdforums.com in the bargain section... you have to be registered to look at it though. I was talking to a lad who worked in Argos, and he bought a Sony digital camcorder for £63

Reaction score
quote: "Due to the unreliable nature of their servers, registrations using AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, Lycos, Postmaster, Mail, UK2, FSmail and Gmail email accounts are not permitted. If any user currently has an email address with one of these providers against their account, this MUST be changed the next time their profile is updated."

!!!!!!!!

sounds like a good offer. but not sure if its good enough to send out my profesional email address. dont like to be spammed, not a nice feeling!!!

Ask a Question