From: System Administrator
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:34 PM
To: '(e-mail address removed)'
Subject: Undeliverable: letter

Subject: FW: letter
Sent: 6/15/2006 3:34 PM

'(e-mail address removed)' on 6/15/2006 3:34 PM
550 5.7.1 <[email protected]>... we do not relay
<[email protected]>

Yeah that was the 1st thing I checked. I got a reply from Merak support
saying that SMTP auth should now be turned on in Outlook based on changes
made to the latest version of their software (8.5.0-1). We'll see if that
does the trick.