500 - Internal server error?

Reaction score
Ian, just logging on to post a reply to a few threads and got the following message come up between 1840 & 1842 tonight.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about this folks, the site has been having some big server problems this evening - I've done a full DB repair and tightening up the monitoring to see if that helps. I think it's working ok now :).

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Yeah got the same as Feckit, ut what ever you have done is good, site is flying for me now :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Ian, I sent you a PM about it, but i may as well post it here in case anyone else has the same issue. Due to the errors, I had a post repeat a few times in one of the threads.

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/folders-lost-t4040269.html

I don't know if you want to correct this for continuity across the threads. I know there are probably a lot to deal with. Just bringing it to the attention of those who may care.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I noticed there has been a few double posts tonight...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My PCR e-mail account had been dropping in and out yesterday as well. Let's hope all is good now :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So far so good, the server has been running ok overnight - so I hope that's it working properly again :).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
normal service has resumed, have a nice day. :)

Ask a Question