5 Axis CNC

Reaction score
These computer machines are very clever, or rather the programmers are :nod::thumb: Nice find TD:bow::bow:

Reaction score
I carried on and watched the guy with the big lathe machines wonderful to watch a real engineer at work. The first video was good but not as interesting as the engineer on the lathe, that was real engineering, hats off to him.:lol::lol::lol::thumb::thumb::thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I carried on and watched the guy with the big lathe machines wonderful to watch a real engineer at work. The first video was good but not as interesting as the engineer on the lathe, that was real engineering, hats off to him.:lol::lol::lol::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I have been following Adam aka Abom79 o YouTube since he started his channel. Interesting to know he learned all from his father and grandfather and has no formal schooling as a machinist. The only schooling he had / has in his trade is welding.

Ask a Question