200,000 fans at Exit in Serbia !!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8144631.stm

"Almost 200,000 fans are descending on this sleepy Serbian town, cheering wildly at the main stage for Lily Allen and the Arctic Monkeys, or bopping away to the beats of local bands in the quaintly-named HappyNoviSad or Cafe del Danube arenas.

Each country has a certain number of official tickets assigned to it, so as to maintain a balanced national mix.

But it is hard to escape the hordes of British music-lovers, tents in tow, queuing up at the local grocery store for the necessary alcohol to tide them through the long all-night performances."

Make love not war.
happywave.gif

Reaction score
Looks cool...I was supposed to go see Lily Allen tonight at Somerset House, but rain has put end to that..Bummer really as its a pretty coolplace to go see live music.........

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Looks cool...I was supposed to go see Lily Allen tonight at Somerset House, but rain has put end to that..Bummer really as its a pretty coolplace to go see live music.........

Bad luck, I think she is cool.

Always thought Somerset House was for birth certificates etc. Just had a look and it is a major entertainment venue. You live an learn.

nod.gif

Reaction score
It is an amazing place to see live music. I think my first gig there was "Prodigy" ..Funny when you walk around the court yard in Somerset House you don't think it would have great aucustics, but its awesome. My brothers mate Ronny is a promoter, so we get togoto a good few gigs on the guest list, NIN, System of a Down, Sepultura..to name a few, G*d i'd love to hear them in there...Shame about the weather though, was p*ssing down, so we decided to stay in, as luck would have it, it stopped raining an hour later, wouldn't have made it in enough time from his place in West London.....Ah well, next time....